I'm thankful for...
...a sturdy house I can feel safe in.
...a well, pump and tank that allow me to have water when I want it.
...insurance that covers all my medical needs.
...several pairs of underwear.
...the freedom to leave if I really want to.
...a washsink and a place to hang clothes indoors.
...two legs that make getting around easy.
...two ears that let me hear life.
...two eyes the let me see life.
...bananas and peanut butter. Together or separate.
...a supportive family.
...first-hand clothing.
...contact lenses.
...a job.
...a refrigerator.
...literacy.
...people whose point of view differs from mine.
...diversity.
...Christmas music.
...and the ability to download it.
...family game night.
...grade schoolers and high schoolers.
...clouds and rain.
...oscillating fans.
...electricity, especially when we have it.
...a gas stove.
...the internet.
...laughter.
...shampoo for washing long hair.
...health.
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
love this.
ReplyDeletethe world (if they would allow me to speak for them) is thankful for you.
blessings to you this Thanksgiving day. :)